Software ergonomics specially designed for intuitive, touch-screen access to functions. Choose between panoramic and cephalometric. Choose between single and dual sensors. The sensor can be easily moved using the ergonomic handle.
The I-Max Touch Ceph option produces cephalometric images of irreproachable quality (High-Definition), and with a significant reduction in the X-ray dose. Benefit from 17 programs in total to acquire any diagnosis x-ray, needed for the art of dentistry.
- Thanks to its minimal footprint, the I-Max Touch will fit easily and nicely into your practice (width: 106cm depth: 127 cm). Modern and stylish, it will be an added value to your working environment.
- Patient positioning can be achieved in a matter of seconds by the operator using the guided light beams saving you valuable time.
- HF generator: Constant potential
- Image receptor: 0,5 EN60336
- Total min. filtration: 2,5 mm AI équivalent
- Anode voltage: 60 – 86 kV
- Anode current: 6 – 10 mA PAN, 6 – 12 mA CEPH
- Exposure time: PAN 13,8 s / CEPH 4,5 s
- Column : Powered telescopic
- SID (Source to Image Distance) : 500 mm PAN / 1650 mm CEPH
- Digital sensor: CCD HD Optical fibre
- CCD resolution: 10,4 lp/mm
- Connection : Direct PC acquisition (network cable) and/or integrated touch screen
- Archiving : PC and/or USB stick
- Power supply: 100-120 V, 220-240 V, 50/60Hz
- Amperage: 8 A
- I-Max Touch Digital Pan
- I-Max Touch Digital Pan with Ceph Arm, 1 Movable CCD Sensor
- I-Max Touch Digital Pan with Ceph Arm, 2 Fixed CCD Sensors
- Warranty Extension 3 years on tube head and 2D sensor – 5 years