OPTEO from Owandy is an intelligent intraoral sensor with innovative A²-S technology. The innovative A²-S (Automatic Activation System) makes the sensor intelligent, adding functions to help you with your everyday practice. Equipped with CMOS technology, the Opteo intraoral sensor allow you to take very precise HD images.
Convenient and easy to use for every day dental practice, whatever the configuration. Can easily be moved from one workstation to another. Dentists and their patients appreciate the Opteo’s ergonomics and design. The sensor is thin, with rounded edges and bevelled sides, so to be as comfortable as possible for the patient.
- Size 1 Sensor – #9458100100
- Size 2 Sensor – #9458100200
- OPTEO Duo Kit – Size 1 and Size 2 sensors – #9458100DU
- Sensor technology: CMOS
- Outside dimensions of sensor (length x width x thickness):
39 x 25 x 5 mm (S1)
43 x 31 x 5 mm (S2)
- Surface Sensible Taille
30 x 20 mm (600mm2) – (S1)
34 x 26 mm (900mm2) – (S2)
- Sensitive surface:
1500 x 1000 pixels (S1)
1700 x 1300 pixels (S2)
- Sensor resolution: Over 20 pl/mm (S1 et S2)
- Length of sensor cable: 3 m
- Greyscale: 14 bits (16384 grey levels)
- Connection: USB: USB 2.0 High-Speed (480Mbit/s) and USB 3.0.
Owandy Radiology is a leading European manufacturer of dental radiology and imaging software. Owandy hardware and software are used by nearly half of the practitioners in France. Their range of digital radiology solutions is supplied to dentists in 50 countries, on every continent.