Thanks to a 3.7” LCD screen, the Owandy-RX has a simple and intuitive interface. To save energy, it automatically goes into standby (sleep) mode whenever left on unused. The wireless trigger option allows remote triggering of x-ray radiation. Gone are the days when you needed to clutter up your workspace with unsightly cables in order to protect the operator. Now the operator is safely “unchained”.
- Power supply: 110/220V to 50/60 Hz
- HF generator: Variable 60, 65 ou 70 kV, 6mA
- Focal spot: 0,4 mm (IEC 336)
- Exposure time: From 0,01s 2,00s (en 36 paliers)
- LCD screen: 84 x 45 mm
- Microprocessor-controlled timing:
• Tooth type settings
• Patient anatomy settings.
- Preprogrammed timing tables:
• D, E and F films
• Digital systems: CCD and CMOS sensors, PSP display
• Configurable timing table
- Skin to image receptor distance: 20 cm
- Circular collimator: 55 mm
- Arm extension: 30, 60, & 80 cm
- Options :
• Remote timer (up to 20 m of cable)
• Wireless trigger kit
• Long cone
Owandy Radiology is a leading European manufacturer of dental radiology and imaging software. Owandy hardware and software are used by nearly half of the practitioners in France. Their range of digital radiology solutions is supplied to dentists in 50 countries, on every continent.