The I-Max Touch 3D panoramic unit with Quickvision, is a progressive, cost-effective solution that produces high quality images. It offers the possibility of conducting 3D examinations and also of acquiring true panoramic X-Rays (without reconstruction from the 3D volume) and cephalometric images (optional).
Thanks to its 9,3 cm diameter, 8,3 cm high volume, the I-Max Touch 3D guarantees the capture of the entire jaw with a single exposure, including impacted molars and regardless of the patient morphology. The I-Max Touch 3D multi FOV dimensional imaging system is an essential tool for identifying and analyzing complex cases in implantology and guided surgery, as well as dental surgery, endodontics, periodontics, and general practice.
Quickviison 3D is a comprehensive software package that can be used to simulate implant placement on 2D and 3D models. You can import STL files for your laboratory and your dental impression camera. The Quckvision 3 implant planning software will prove your most trusted ally for quicker, safe and more efficient prosthetic implant dentistry.
Contrasted and in high definition, (HD) the image generated with the Flat Panel sensor allows the practitioner to realize a very precise diagnosis and make an accurate diagnosis in seconds.
- 3D Rotation: 200° (180° ATM)
- Rotation time: 20 s
- Exposure time: 8 s (pulse generator)
- Digital sensor: amorphous silicon panel
- Area: 130 x 130 mm, 512 x 512 pixels
- F.O.V. (Field Of View): 93 x 83 mm / 99 x 95mm & 55 mm
- Voxels: 92 µm
- Multi FOV 9 x 9 9 x 5 & 5 x 5 cm
- Extended Volume 12 x 12 cm for I-Max 3D
- Warranty extension 3 years on tube head and 3D panel – 5 years
- FOV – 9.3 x 8.3 cm
- FOV – 9.3 x 8×3 cm (with CEPH)