Parkell’s SNAP™ resin has high marginal accuracy and dramatically reduces polymerization shrinkage. This material is made with ethyl methacrylate and will fit margins better than methyl methacrylate-based products. It has a lower heat release than other resins.
- Extraordinary marginal accuracy.
- Dramatically reduces polymerization shrinkage.
- Delivers a better fit than methyl methacrylate-based materials.
- Features a true doughy stage.
- Lower heat release.
- Choice of extended shades.
- Exceptional color stability.