A Local dental anesthesia in both simple and complex dental procedures.
- Septocaine® is the # 1 Branded Dental Anesthetic in the United States*.
- For most routine dental procedures Septocaine and epinephrine 1:200,000 is preferred.
- Fast onset (1 to 9 minutes ) to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- Predictable duration of anesthesia : up to 60 minutes for infiltration injections and 120 minutes for nerve blocks.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.