Septocaine Cartridge 4% w/ Epi is a local dental anesthesia used in both simple and complex dental procedure
- Septocaine is the # 1 Branded Dental Anesthetic in the United States*.
- Septocaine with epinephrine 1:100,000 is preferred during operative or surgical procedures when improved visualization of the surgical field is desirable.
- Fast onset (1 to 9 minutes) to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- Predictable duration of anesthesia: up to 60 minutes for infiltration injections and 120 minutes for nerve blocks.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage