Restorative Strip System – Assorted
The ContacEZ Restorative Strip System is an innovative, precision dental strip system designed to achieve ideal proximal contact adjustment and complete marginal seating of crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, and proximal contouring of composite fillings accurately with minimal time and effort.
- Simplify ideal proximal contact adjustment to achieve complete marginal seating of crowns.
- Minimize the need for occlusal adjustment.
- Avert adjacent teeth extrusion due to excessive interproximal pressure.
- Enhance patient comfort immediately after final cementation of direct or indirect restorations.
- Reduce chair time.
- Eliminate the need to use articulating films.
- Eliminate the need to hold small restorations on your fingers and the use of rotary instruments.
- Reduce the tedium of taking small crowns and inlays/onlays in and out of the patient’s mouth.
- Offer better tactile control in a compact, single-handed see-through design.
- Grant easy access to tight anterior or posterior spaces.
- 20/pk – 4 Black, 4 Orange, 4 White, 4 Blue, 4 Gray
Use the Black Diamond Strip to adjust ideal proximal contacts and restore interproximal relief (IR) by eliminating excessive pressure between the indirect restoration and the adjacent teeth without opening the contact. Use this strip prior to definitive cementation of crowns, inlays/onlays, and veneers. It is also useful to contour proximal surfaces of composite fillings.
Use this strip in place of the Black Diamond Strip when overly tight contacts are present, and the strip cannot access the interproximal space. The serrated edge readily separates and penetrates the tight contacts to prepare for ideal proximal contact adjustment. To clean out excess cement from the interproximal space, use the White or Blue Serrated Strips.
This ultra-thin serrated strip is designed to safely cut and clean out excess cement trapped in the interproximal space after cementation. Prior to light curing, use it for interproximal cleaning of multiple veneers or composite fillings without disturbing placement and to separate them from adjacent teeth. Pass the strip back and forth buccolingually only, using gentle force.
This heavy-duty dental saw is designed for more rigorous cutting and cleaning in the interproximal space. It safely cuts into massive excess resin cement trapped in the interproximal space as an alternative to the White Serrated Strip. It is also very useful for separating fused contacts of multiple veneers after light-curing.
Use this strip to polish proximal contact surfaces of restorations and to restore a natural finish in one step. This strip also confirms interproximal relief (IR) after definitive cementation. For interproximal stain removal and cleaning, use the Hygienist Strip, Stain Remover.
There are no reviews yet.