Surgical Specialties LOOK Chromic-Gut Sutures are absorbable, sterile surgical sutures composed of purified connective tissue derived from either the serosal layer of beef or the submucosal fibrous layer of sheep intestines. Indicated use includes in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation.
- For oral and periodontal surgery
- Sutures have a 10–15 day resorption
Available Options include:
- 4/0, 18″, C-6 Needle (3/8 Circle) – 12/Pk – 558B
- 4/0, 27″, C-6 Needle (3/8 Circle) – 12/Pk – 559B
- 3/0, 27″, C-6 Needle (3/8 Circle) – 12/Pk – 560B