3M’s Spiral refills are part of a two-step system. The beige spiral is the first step that smooths and removes scratches in restorations that develop during contouring and prepares the surface for high-gloss polishing. The pink spiral is the final step containing diamond particles to create a smooth, high gloss polish.
The flexible nature of the spiral adapts to all tooth surfaces, anterior and posterior, convex and concave and can be used from any angle. As an economical choice, it can also be sterilized and reused.
- Used to smooth and remove scratches
- Unique, flexible shape adapts to all tooth surfaces
- Multi-use, can be sterilized and reused
- Composites (Direct and Indirect)
- Resin-modified glass ionomers
- 3M™ Lava™ Ultimate CAD/CAM Restorative
- Precious and semi-precious metal