MARK 3’s Base-Fil Reinforced Z.O.E. Intermediate Restorative Material is a high performing temporary filling material that can also be used as a base under non resin restorations and cements. It prioritizes convenience, provides an excellent marginal seal, all while still being easy to remove.
- Polymer reinforced zinc oxide/eugenol material good for temporary fillings or as a base
- Sedative qualities on hypersensitive pulp
- Abrasion resistant with good sealing properties
- Excellent adhesion and easily removed
- 37 MPa compressive strength
Contains: 1x 50g Powder, 1x 15ml Liquid, 1 scoop and 1 dropper