Orabloc® 4% Articaine HCl with Epinephrine – 1.8 ml Injection Cartridges, 50/Pkg
Orabloc® is an amide local anesthetic containing a vasoconstrictor indicated for local, infiltrative or conductive anesthesia in both simple and complex dental procedures. Orabloc is available in two epinephrine formulations: 1:200,000 – commonly used for routine procedures and 1:100,000 – when pronounced homeostasis or improved visualization of the surgical field is required.
- Articaine Hydrochloride 4% with Epinephrine
- Rapid onset of anesthesia within 1-9 minutes
- Complete anesthesia lasts about 1 hour for infiltration, up to 2 hours for nerve block
- Sodium edetate free, methylparaben free and latex free
- Orabloc 1:200,000 – #2101053
- Orabloc 1:100,000 – #2101054