White Stones by MARK3 are specially designed for polishing composite and porcelain. Extremely useful for removing excess composite.
- White Arkansas stone (Aluminum Oxide) are specially designed for polishing composite and porcelain.
- Very useful for removing excess of composite and polishing teeth.
- Micrograined aluminum oxide grit
- Vibration-free performance Long lasting
- White Stones for: fine finishing on enamel, composites, glass ionomer restoratives and porcelains
- Flame FG FL2 – #1155
- Conical FG CN – #1105
- Round FG RDT – #9955