The Flight A6 Radius offers a hybrid model patient chair using both electric motors and hydraulic motors to drive the chairs movement. The Backrest is controlled with a reliable and robust Linak Actuated motor and the base up/down movement is controlled by a strong Fine Sinter Hydraulic Motor made in Japan.
The delivery system is mounted to the base of the chair allowing both left handed and right handed dentistry to be performed on it using an ambidextrous swing arm for both the light and delivery system.
The assistant instrumentation comes off the back of the chair and is also a radius unit allowing it to swing to either the left or right side of the chair depending on the user. It has 1 Syringe, 2 HVE and 1 SE on the assistant Vacuum Package.
- Assistant Instrumentation
- Swing Mount Light
- Torch LED Light Post Mounted
- Porcelain Cuspidor Chair & Light
- Min – Max Height: 13.8” to 29.5”
- Backrest Tilt: 4 to 67 Degrees
- Drive Mechanism: Hydraulic Base and Linak Electric Backrest Control
- Memory Positions: 2 Programmable + 2 Default Positions
- Available in 12 colours
- Upholstery – seamless/sewn pillowtop